About the project
The overall objective of LIFE integrated project “Improving energy efficiency in Lithuania” is to support the implementation of Lithuania’s National Energy and Climate Plan (NECP). It will do so by catalysing the process implementation of energy efficiency measures, building up strategic capacities and mainstreaming greenhouse gas mitigation objectives.
By overcoming gaps and shortcomings that hinder effective implementation of the NECP, LIFE IP EnerLIT will help the country’s transport, building and industry sectors to achieve targets on energy efficiency and GHG emissions reductions.
We are building an energy-efficient country by working in the following areas:
- National and regional capacity building.
- Sustainable and efficient buildings.
- Effective and climate friendly mobility.
- Green and energy-saving industry.
- Green public procurement.
DURATION 9 years (01.10.2021 – 31.12.2030)
By 2030 we expect:
- 27 TWh saved energy.
- 30 % lower greenhouse gas emissions (compared to 2005).
- 240.000 companies/individuals have changed their behavior by choosing climate-friendly solutions.
WE ON SOCIAL MEDIA
More videos - on LIFE IP EnerLIT YouTube channel.
The project “Improving energy efficiency in Lithuania” (No. LIFE20 IPC/LT/000002) has received funding from the European Union LIFE programme and the Republic of Lithuania. The content of this website is the sole responsibility of its authors and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of the European Union.